August 15, 2007 | Tags: Guest Chic
This part of the blog is where we post one of YOUR articles! All you have to do is email us at email@example.com with an article of anything you’re lovin in fashion & makeup, and whoever’s post deems most chic, will turn up online!
Our first guest chic is Dee with her Top 5 Chicest Mascara’s:I’m thrilled to be the first ever guest writer on Chic Intuition! And on a subject near and dear to my almond shaped eyes no less! I know that I’m not the only one that tries to vamp up my fine lashes, and you guys can relate. Over the years I’ve been on a constant quest to find the most volumizing/lengthening/thickening mascara out there. I’ve narrowed down my search to my all time favorite top 5 picks:
1. Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara in Deep Black – $23 : I usually save this mascara for when I have a big night out. It gives you the most dramatic eyelashes that will make people look twice to see if you have on fake lashes!
2. Sephora Triple Action Mascara in Jet Black – $12: I love this mascara for when I’m going out and don’t feel like putting any makeup on. It’s light, clump-free, and makes you look like those are your God given lashes!
3. Clinique High Definition Brush then Comb Mascara in Black – $14: I first fell in love with this mascara when I stole it from my mother’s makeup bag! For those of you who absolutely hate clumps, this mascara gives you full on lashes that look like the ones you see in the ads.
4. Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Lash Mascara in black – $19: It separates each lash to maximize volume and gives you dramatic length. Best of all, no matter how many swipes you apply, you’ll never get clumps.
5. Max factor 2000 Calorie Straight Brush in Rich Black – $13 : I used to use this mascara a few years back, and then forgot about it since it was always out of stock! But I’ve since rediscovered it and fallen in love all over again!
*Images courtesy of their respective links. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.