August 3, 2007 | Tags: Celeb Chic
No, you’re not seeing double. Yes, we’ve repeated the celeb chic post. Why? Because 1. it’s our post, and we can do what we want to and 2. our conscience didn’t allow us to just let you go with a chic look WITHOUT the hair and makeup! MK’s glowing face, unfortunately, is not natural. She obviously got some help from one of God’s most treasured gifts, MAKEUP. To get the look:
1. Moisturize the face with Shisedo’s The Skincare Day Moisture Protection SPF 15.
2. Apply Benefit Non Fiction Liquid Foundation #5 evenly on the face and neck area.
3. Lightly swipe Benefit Boi-ing concealor under and around the eye area.
4. Cover the whole eyelid with MAC eyeshadow in Jest.
5. With a soft brush, apply Cover Girl’s Queen Collection Eyeshadow in Champange on the crease of the eyelid.
6. Line the inner and outer areas of the eyes with Revlon New Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Sueded Brown.
7. Finish up the eyes with 2 coats of Revlon Fabulash Mascara in Blackest Black.
8. Apply Bobbi Brown Blush in Rose onto apples of the cheeks.
9. Use MAC Lipstick in Cosmo.
10. Generously apply Lancome’s Star Bronzer Bronzing Brush to face and neck.
Now, with your makeup done, all you have left is a chic hairdo. Twirl 1 inch strands of towel dried hair around a 1/2 inch barrel curling iron. Do this to random strands of hair around the crown of the head. Apply hairspray. Part hair in the center and divide into 2 sections. Braid both sides of the hair. Lift both braids onto the side of the head, pin down. Allow loose strands to fall onto the face.Voila! You’re ready for a posh din din!
*Images courtesy of their respective linked websites. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.