June 5, 2008 | Tags: Chic Picks
You really can’t get enough of a good ol’ clutch. Some have even found their ways into morning wear, pairing a hefty sized clutch with a flowy summer outfit. Just make sure to minimize sequins, silks and satins for the daytime. Also, the bigger the bag the better. Since we’ve starting donning the trend till sunset, we decided to show you our fave pics for clutches in the day:
- Fendi Baguette Bag XL $2,220
- Tory Burch Patent Suki Clutch $250
- Elaine Turner “Lux Safari Alex” $325
- Cynthia Rowley “Lydia” Croc Embossed Clutch $225
- Urban Outfitters Veranda Caning Clutch $34
*Images courtesy of their respective links. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.