Whether you’re having a bad hair day, or just don’t feel like dealing with your mane, just follow these star’s leads and slick it up and twist. The hairstyle is so simple yet so stylish. We’ve been rocking this look with our bib necklaces and a bold pout. Here’s an easy how to:
- Wet the front roots of your hairline back.
- Take a dollop amount of wet looking hair gel, and apply evenly around your hairline and to the neckline of your mane.
- With a small toothed comb, brush the hair back and up, constantly re-brushing to eliminate snags and bumps.
- Take a wide hair band and tie hair into a high ponytail.
- Grab the ponytail and move it around your crown, while simultaneously twisting. Once this is done, secure with bobby pins.
*Images courtesy of people.com. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition LLC.