Clothing & accessories clockwise from top left:
1. Joie Rock Steady Fringe Suede Booties
2. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Double-breasted lamé blazer
3. Retrosun Vintage Gucci sunglasses
4. WILLOW Ruffled silk trapeze top
5. Bijoux Heart 24-karat gold-plated crystal earrings
6. MIU MIU Large stamped patent-leather wallet
*Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition LLC.
We love Kim’s style, and we have Monica Rose to thank. The woman knows what she’s doing, just take a look at how hot this Kardashian looks while catching a flight. Just take note: your outfit has to be hot and comfy. You can see what her actual outfit consists of on Monica’s blog, but we decided to take a different route and get you the look for less.
- Lulu & Veronica Faux Leather Motorcycle Jacket $39
- Hero Crane O Neck Tee $127
- Paula Bianco Infinity Scarf in Light Grey$83
- Revolution by Revolt Destroyed Skinny Jean $42
- Pleaser Women’s Maiden Medieval Boot $88
*Images courtesy of people.com and their respective links. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition LLC.
Get it here.
Just checked out a few pieces from the new Be & D collection and I’m alookin’ and I’m alikin’! The pieces have the trademark Be & D edge making them each a statement piece on their own. I’m especially digging the Be & D Genesis (spotted several times around Fashion Week FYI) and the Greenpoint Flat Sandals. The pouchette is also perfect for using inside your purse to hold things that we all hate fishing for like keys, cellphones, etc… All these pieces and more are available at shopbop.com.
*Images courtesy of style.com. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition LLC.