Just recently getting a haircut a la Leigh Lezark and wanted to show you some other hot haircuts I loved while searching:
*Images courtesy of justjared.com, pickedpicks.com, images.starpulse.com, and themisshapes.com. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.
*Images courtesy of their respective links. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.
One of our favourite celebrity-based online stores, Singer 22, is having a huge sale and we are the first to get in line! After perusing through the entire sale we found more than a few pieces that we want for ourselves… Check out our shopping list and maybe make one of your own here.
1. Madison Marcus Taffy Pink and Black Ruche Top
2. M Missoni Black Long Cardigan
3. Karta Patch Scoop Long Sleeve Dress with Beading
4. Madison Marcus Violet Off The Shoulder Dress
5. Kooba Natasha Mirror Tote Bag w/ Turnlock Closures in Gold
*Images courtesy of singer22.com. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.
Summer Trend 2008: Colour Combination (Chic Stories)
Hot Report From Nine West (Couture in the City)
Handbag Photography Has Gone to the Dogs (Girl Woman Beauty Brains)
Book This Look- Christina Milian (My Lookbook)
When a Heel Junkie Has to Wear Flats (Suze on Style)
Ever since I can remember, I’ve always been fond of the peace sign. When I bought my first pair of peace earrings, I wasn’t fully aware of the message behind them, but now that I’ve lived and learned (the tough way) I can only say that they are the best form of artistic representation through jewelry. And, thanks to the “rolodex of trends”, peace sign accessorie have found their way back into summer collections. If you want to add bohemian chic to your resume, then wear one of these:
- Forever21 Antic Peace Necklace
- Lucky Brand Peace Sign Bracelet
- Peace Please Wire Earrings
- Forever21 Peace Symbol Necklace
- Peace Please Pewter Peace Pin
*Images courtesy of img2.timeinc.net and their respective links. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.