We should all get under her Umbrella ‘ella ‘ella of style cuz Rihanna sure looks hot! Can we say we’ve been dying to do a Celeb Chic for awhile now but they seem to be in some kind of rut… Until now Bravo Rihanna for breaking the curse! To get her look:
1. Peasant Top
*Images courtesy of justjared.com and their respective links. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.
This season flowers are sooo IN! Don’t go buying fertilizer yet, we’re talking about floral print and accents on your shoes, clothes, accessories… The key is to wear one floral piece at a time. Although it looks good to mix florals in gardens, it will not look good on you! Here are our picks for some fun floral:
Clockwise from top left:
- Nine West ‘Lovable’ Flats
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Shangri La T-Shirt
- Lockheart ‘Rattle ‘n’ Roll – Michelle’ Tote
- Guess Mirabella Yellow Strap Watch
- Floral Portrait Ring
*Images courtesy of style.com and their respective links. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.
Does she need a donut floatie to film Sex and the City the Underwater Edition?
*Image courtesy of justjared.com. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.
Sophia Bush’s makeup at the SAG awards was understated yet absolutely gorgeous! To get the look:
1. Apply Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation in Warm Ivory on face and neck.
2. Using Bare Essentials’ Animal Instincts eyeshadow kit, brush Wildcat Glimpse eyeshadow onto lids. Next, apply Panther Glimmer from lash line until crease. Lastly, line bottom lash line with Tiger’s Eye liner shadow.
3. Line top lash line with Lancome ARTLINER Precision Point EyeLiner.
4. Brush two coats of Smashbox Bionic Mascara onto lashes.
5. Apply Sephora Blush Me! in Coral Frisson on apples of your cheeks.
6. Use Fresh Lipstick in Rendezvouz Point on lips.
7. Lastly, gloss lips with Stila Lip Polish in Glisten.
*Images courtesy of sephora.com. Graphics courtesy of Chic Intuition Inc.